January 28

Episode 271: Impact the World – Interview with Darryl Lyons Author of “18 to 80” – Part 4

Impact the World, Inspired Stewardship Podcast

0  comments

Join us today for Part 4 of the Interview with Darryl Lyons, author of "18 to 80" and co-owner of PAX Financial...

This is Part 4 of the interview I had with speaker, author, and small business owner Darryl Lyons.   

In today’s interview with Darryl Lyons about impacting the world, Darryl talks with you about how your views about money are influenced by culture and that can lead to money problems.  Darryl shares with you some of his top tips to make an impact on the world.  Darryl and I also talk about what he hopes his legacy to be and lots more…

Join in on the Chat below.


In today's episode, I ask Darryl about:

  • check
    How your views about money are influenced by culture and that can lead to money problems...
  • check
    Some of his top tips to make an impact...
  • check
    What he hopes his legacy to be...
  • check
    and more.....

Some of the Resources recommended in this episode: 

I make a commission for purchases made through the following link.

Only 13% of the investments growth is technical. The other 87% is our behavior and decisions that we make...so if the decisions that we make are rooted in the love of money. - Darryl Lyons

Click to Tweet

You can connect with Darryl using the resources below:

Let Me Know What you Think Below....

About the author 

Scott

Helping people to be better Stewards of God's gifts. Because Stewardship is about more than money.

You may also like

Episode 1453: Interview with Jeremy Haselwood About His Book Finding Your EDGE: How to Unlock Your Talent & Purpose

Episode 1453: Interview with Jeremy Haselwood About His Book Finding Your EDGE: How to Unlock Your Talent & Purpose

Episode 1452: In Needs and Abundance

Episode 1452: In Needs and Abundance

Episode 1451: Interview with Karen Coffey About Spirit-Led Business

Episode 1451: Interview with Karen Coffey About Spirit-Led Business
{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}

Subscribe to our newsletter now!

>