Join us today for an episode about the need to understand your story if you want to influence others...
Today's episode is focused on how we need to really understand our own story if we want to focus on influencing others for their benefit.
In this episode, I talk with you about the need to spend some serious time understanding and developing your own story if you really want to influence others. Despite the fact that building influence is all about others, you can only influence others after you spend the time to understand yourself. I also give you some guiding questions that can help you develop your own story effectively and some suggestions on ways you can share your story to influence others.
Join in on the Chat below.
In today's episode, I talk with you about:
It's not what you've got, it's what you use that makes a difference. - Zig Ziglar
Some of the Resources recommended in this episode:
I make a commission for purchases made through the following link.
Questions to ask yourself to develop your story:
- 1Describe how your parents worked with ____. What did you learn (or not learn) from them?
- 2What was one of your first memories about ____?
- 3What were some of your early struggles with ____?
- 4What successes/revelations have you had regarding ____?
- 5If you could go back in time what would you have told your prior self-based on what you know now about ____?
- 6Now develop those into a narrative story about your life...